Friday 19 July 2013

Feature Friday: XSimmerLoveX

Hey Simmers! Welcome to the third Feature Friday, where each week I showcase one of my favourite YouTubers.


This week I want to introduce you to XSimmerLoveX. Not only is she an incredible supporter of Simming Away, she is also a selfless supporter of so many other simmers. So I thought it was time she got some recognition in return.

On her channel you will find LPs. On her Twitter and through her YouTube channel you will also find an incredibly kind person, who will be there to encourage you. I enjoy her videos, I love discussing the game, YouTube and this site with her, and overall I really appreciate her contributions to the community. I cannot wait to see more videos from her.

Here's how the Feature Friday interview went this week!

YouTube Questions 
1. How long have you had your channel?  
I've had my YouTube channel since March of 2013. I also had another account that I had for years but that's just more of a personal YouTube.
2. Out of all your videos, which is your favourite? 
Hmm, my favourite would be... My ambitions part 1 video. :) I mean I had two beautiful Sims made by two gorgeous people.
3. What (or who) inspired you to a start your channel?  
Who inspired me to start my channel would be Quxxn! She is just absolutely amazing and hilarious! I would seriously watch her videos everyday (Unless she didn't post that day ;)), morning, noon and night. Also, what made me want to start is the support that some individuals give to the YouTubers. Also wanted to inspire others one day to go out and do what they love, and to be able to brighten people's days. :D
The Sims Questions 
1. What's your favourite EP?  
My favourite expansion pack would have to be University, the whole plant sim thing was amazing!
2. What's your favourite SP?  
Hmm, I would say my favourite stuff pack would be Master Suite Stuff. I love the cute sleeping outfits and just pretty much the majority of items that came with that pack.
3. What's your favourite world? 
Hmm. my favourite world would have to be Monte Vista. I don't know I just really loved that whole Italian theme vibe and the buildings. Can I say AMAZING.
4. Are you thinking about buying the Sims 4? 
Oh yeah, most definitely! I'm excited to see how the characters and pretty much everything evolved.
5. How long have you played The Sims? 
I have been a simmer for 10 years :)
Make sure you go and support this lovely simmer! Say hi to her on Twitter and check out her videos on YouTube!


Thank you for reading this week's Feature Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment