Friday 2 August 2013

Feature Friday: JulyKapo

Hey Simmers! Welcome to the fifth Feature Friday, where each week I showcase one of my favourite simmers.



This week's featured simmer is JulyKapo! He's a blogger, YouTuber and an incredibly talented builder, with a studio on The Sims 3 site consisting of 123 creations so far. Additionally, he is a fellow member of the Simmers Connect Blogging Network.

He is also an incredibly supportive and wonderful person, who is a great friend to so many in this community. I am so grateful for his presence in this community and I adore his work. Julian's support and friendship is something that I feel honoured to have, and he has played a significant role in giving me a reason to remain a part of this community.

Coming soon from Julian is his Clarity Machinima project, which you can see the first promo of here. You should definitely stay tuned for this and many more of his contributions to the community. It's clear from the quality of his work that he puts 110% into everything he does, and that's why I read his blog and am subscribed to him so I don't miss any of his videos. I am certain that content from Julian in the future will remain at this high standard and will definitely be worth checking out.

Here's how this week's interview went with Julian:

YouTube Questions 
1. How long have you had your channel?  
For around a year and a half.
2. Out of all your videos, which is your favourite? 
My house Cosy Charm and a machinima called Clarity which I haven't released yet.
3. What (or who) inspired you to a start your channel?  
I created my channel just to like videos and subscribe to simmers so that I didn't miss any new videos. In the end, I made my first video for a building competition Chrillsims3 was having.
The Sims Questions 
1. What's your favourite EP?  
My favourites would have to be Makin' Magic from The Sims and Island Paradise from The Sims 3.
2. What's your favourite SP?  
This one's easy! Outdoor Living from The Sims 3. 
3. What's your favourite world? 
It would have to be Monte Vista. I want to live in that place, please!
4. Are you thinking about buying the Sims 4? 
Yes, I am. I'm really looking forward to more options for video makers you know?
5. How long have you played The Sims? 
I've been a simmer since the release of Makin' Magic for The Sims, so since then! :)
If you haven't had the pleasure of connecting with Julian yet, you can do so through the following links:



Thank you for reading this week's Feature Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment